My photoshop CC acts like I have a trial account and asks repeatedly to sign on


my photoshop cc acts have trial account , asks repeatedly sign on.  happens 1 third of time try , use cc.  frustrating each time have resign on, enter email , password takes 5 minutes each time.  once sign on acts new account although have clould account couple months now.  how stop?

this exact thing happens me. work 2 computers (2 computer limit) , makes me feel else using account. have reregister computer each time, if else signing on account info , taking 1 of limits. @ 1 point working 3 seperate computers , everytime switched had reregister computer working from, , unregister 1 of others. seems acting same way when using 3 computers. wish adobe figure out, work multiple jobs , have limited time work laptop , home tower. @ lunch hour try start working , end losing 10 15 minutes while cc makes me resign in, reregister, update, , start allow apps work. hang ups killing me.



More discussions in Adobe Creative Cloud


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thread: Can not create raid array: mdadm: no raid-devices specified.

Thread: HOW TO: Package and theme GTK+ / Gtkmm apps in Linux for Windows

Thread: Twinview issues