When I chose the GPU Acceleration on my general settings I only get audio and not video play back


it has been extremely frustrating me because computer can render files fast couldn't read graphics card had had unlock it. hoping on here has done similar me work because thing having trouble far when on software on play back. kept dropping several frames , frustrating me. think may have found why having problem , hope on here can me out.

 

15. add name of card between “renderer string:” , forward slash “/” cuda_supported_cards.txt file.

 

this on of steps did not understand , reason why not working because did not know how this.

like said letting me switch gpu acceleration mode not letting me see video on in cs6.

this link learned how premiere cs6 read graphics card http://www.studio1productions.com/articles/premierecs5-2.htm

i have geforce gt 525m graphics card , according site can premiere read graphics card me playback without dropping frames.

i installed latest driver can not issue of now. if know answer please frustrating.

thanks!

if manufacturer installed @ least 1 gb of dedicated vram, may possible enable hardware mpe, helps tiny bit playback of accelerated effects. if don't have accelerated effects in timeline, hardware mpe not used. second, card slow, may not notice playback improvement.

 

what laptop (type , model), video driver installed , material try edit?



More discussions in Premiere Pro CC


adobe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thread: Can not create raid array: mdadm: no raid-devices specified.

Thread: HOW TO: Package and theme GTK+ / Gtkmm apps in Linux for Windows

Thread: Twinview issues