Skip to main content

Thread: Can I get ubuntu in my portable hard driver?


hi there.
have no idea of computers, know if can ubuntu in portable hard driver , run program on computer has software in it.

seems silly question, nobody know has answered me simple question?

@ home use provider don't want use anymore.

advice? or have buy pc?

thanks.

star
grandmother 81 years old.

assuming external hard drive large enough , assuming computer can boot external drive (most can these days) then, yes, yo ucan install ubuntu on external hard drive , boot it, if computer running operating system.


Forum The Ubuntu Forum Community Ubuntu Official Flavours Support General Help [ubuntu] Can I get ubuntu in my portable hard driver?


Ubuntu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thread: Can not create raid array: mdadm: no raid-devices specified.

Thread: HOW TO: Package and theme GTK+ / Gtkmm apps in Linux for Windows

Thread: Twinview issues